Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Sutton Place
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout of your bathroom to make the most of the existing plumbing and electrical connections.
- Choose high-quality fixtures that are both functional and stylish. This includes sinks, toilets, tubs, and showerheads.
- Think about the lighting in your bathroom. You may want to add task lighting around the vanity, as well as ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Be mindful of the materials you choose for flooring and walls. Hardwood and natural stone are popular options, but they require regular maintenance to prevent water damage.
- Consider storage solutions to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free. This could include built-in cabinets, floating shelves, or baskets and bins for smaller items.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sutton Place
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sutton Place
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sutton Place
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sutton PlaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanTribecaBushwickSteinwayDyker Heights