Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Steinway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and if any changes need to be made to maximize space and functionality.
- Plumbing: Make sure to hire a licensed plumber to inspect and update any outdated plumbing, including pipes, fixtures, and drains.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting, including task lighting for the vanity and shower, as well as ambient lighting for the overall space.
- Storage: Design a storage plan for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom necessities, including vanity cabinets, shelves, and built-in niches.
- Aesthetics: Choose the right materials, colors, and finishes to achieve the desired look and feel, including tile, paint, and hardware.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SteinwayMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensNorwoodGlendaleClinton HillConcourse Village