The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of the space by installing practical fixtures and storage solutions. Opt for an efficient toilet, showerheads, and faucets.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a critical role in contemporary bathroom design. To create a calming and relaxing atmosphere, install dimmer switches, wall sconces, and overhead lighting fixtures.
- Color scheme: Decide on a color scheme that complements your decor and bathroom fixtures. Look for bold and contrasting colors that make a statement.
- Flooring: Choose the right flooring material that is easy to clean and maintain. Options like ceramic, porcelain, and marble are durable, water-resistant, and visually appealing.
- Storage: Contemporary bathrooms tend to have a minimalistic approach, hence storage is essential. Consider installing floating shelves, built-in cabinets or a vanity with drawers to keep the area clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Steinway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Steinway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Steinway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SteinwayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement