Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in North Corona
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and whether it is conducive to a contemporary design. An open-plan layout with an island or a galley-style kitchen works well for a modern look.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the contemporary style. Neutral colors like white, black, and gray work well, as do bold, bright hues like red or yellow.
- Cabinetry: Choose sleek, simple cabinets with clean lines and little ornamentation. Cabinets that reach the ceiling can create a modern, cohesive look.
- Countertops and Backsplash: Select countertops and backsplash materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as granite, quartz, or glass. Consider a waterfall countertop for a dramatic effect.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in creating a contemporary look. Choose recessed lighting or pendant lights for a clean, streamlined look. Under-cabinet lighting can also add a bright, modern feel to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Corona
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Corona
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Corona
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North CoronaHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?