Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Forest Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Design style: Before starting the renovation, consider the style of the kitchen you are aiming for. A rustic or modern farmhouse style may require different materials and finishes, and this should be reflected in the design plan.
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen is also important, as this can affect the ease of movement and functionality of the space. Consider the placement of appliances, cabinets, and counters to ensure the layout is practical and efficient.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens are known for their generous amounts of storage space. Consider incorporating open shelving, pantry cabinets, and large farmhouse sinks to maximize storage and add to the overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Materials: The materials used in a farmhouse kitchen remodel can greatly impact its look and feel. Consider using natural materials like wood, stone, and brick for a more rustic feel, or sleeker materials like stainless steel for a modern take on the farmhouse style.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential to the functionality and ambiance of the kitchen. Consider incorporating natural light sources like windows, and adding strategically placed task and ambient lighting for optimal illumination throughout the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Forest Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Forest Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Forest Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Forest HillsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Pick A General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?