The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and the changes you plan to make. Ensure that there is enough space to move around and that the design is functional and efficient.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the project.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor. Consider factors such as color, texture, and materials when making design choices.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that are energy-efficient and functional. Plan for the placement of each appliance to ensure they are easily accessible and functional in the kitchen layout.
- Storage: Consider your storage needs and choose cabinets and shelves that provide adequate storage solutions. Ensure there is enough space to store all of your kitchen items and that they are easily accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosedale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosedale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosedale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosedaleTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?