The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of your kitchen space before making any remodeling decisions. Pay attention to the work triangle – the path between the sink, stove, and refrigerator – as well as adequate counter space, storage, and traffic flow.
- Materials: Choose durable and long-lasting materials for countertops, cabinets, flooring, and backsplash. Consider the style and color scheme that will match your aesthetic taste and the overall design of your home.
- Lighting: Proper lighting in your kitchen can make a significant difference in the functionality and ambiance of the room. Plan for a combination of task lighting, ambient lighting, and decorative lighting to create the right mood and function for your space.
- Appliances: Upgrading your kitchen appliances can increase energy efficiency, improve functionality, and add value to your home. Consider the size, features, and brands that fit your budget and lifestyle needs.
- Budget: Before starting any kitchen remodel, it's essential to set a realistic budget that takes into account all of the above factors. Stick to your budget by prioritizing your needs over wants and by choosing cost-effective options that won't break the bank.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas