The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize the space. Look for ways to create more counter space and storage while maintaining a functional flow.
- Cabinets: Consider the style, material, and color of your cabinets. Choose a design that complements the overall aesthetic of your home and that offers ample storage space for your needs.
- Appliances: Consider the type and placement of your appliances. Choose energy-efficient models and arrange them in a way that makes sense for your cooking style and workflow.
- Countertops: Consider the material and durability of your countertops. Choose a material that is easy to clean and maintain and that can withstand daily use.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your kitchen. Look for ways to add more natural light and consider adding task lighting to areas where you do the most cooking and prep work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Jamaica
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Jamaica
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Jamaica
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South JamaicaHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023