The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for efficiency and convenience. This could include adding double sinks or a separate toilet room.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage space for towels, toiletries, and other necessities. Custom-built cabinets and shelving can maximize space and provide a cohesive look.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any bathroom remodel. Bright, well-placed lighting can make the space feel larger and more welcoming. Consider adding dimmer switches or even a skylight for natural light.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain tile or quartz countertops. Consider a cohesive color scheme to tie together all the elements of the bathroom.
- Budget: A large bathroom remodel can quickly become expensive, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider where you can save money by choosing less expensive materials or doing some of the work yourself.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Beechhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Beechhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Beechhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BeechhurstHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas