Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Hillcrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and determine if any changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget and stick to it. Include a contingency fund for unexpected expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
- Style: Decide on a specific style and theme for the bathroom remodel that aligns with your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Materials: Choose high-quality and durable materials that will withstand daily use and moisture in the bathroom. Consider eco-friendly options if sustainability is a priority.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable and experienced contractor who can manage the entire bathroom remodel, including design, permits, and construction. Check references and past projects to ensure they are the right fit for your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hillcrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hillcrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hillcrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HillcrestProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensParkchesterClason PointRichmond HillWilliamsbridge