Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design and layout: Consider the layout of your new bathroom and the overall design. This includes the placement of fixtures, lighting, and color scheme.
- Budget: A large bathroom remodel can be a significant investment. Consider your budget and prioritize the upgrades you want to make.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that will stand the test of time. This includes flooring, countertops, and fixtures.
- Functionality: Ensure your new bathroom is functional and meets your needs. This includes the number of sinks, size of the shower, and storage options.
- Hiring a professional: Consider hiring a professional contractor to ensure your remodel is completed on time and within budget. Look for local contractors with experience in large bathroom remodels.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas