Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size of the Bathroom: Before starting any remodeling project, it is essential to assess the size of the bathroom. Sunnyside Gardens, Queens, is known for its small apartment spaces, so it is imperative to consider the available space before undertaking any bathroom remodeling project.
- Budget: Budget is perhaps one of the essential factors to consider before starting any large bathroom remodeling project. It is essential to consider the cost of materials, labor, and other expenses before embarking on a remodel. Knowing your budget would help you narrow down your search for materials and contractors and help you make informed decisions while keeping the overall cost in mind.
- Style: Another important consideration when remodeling a bathroom is the style. It is essential to choose a style that complements the rest of the home while still reflecting your unique personality. Sunnyside Gardens, Queens, is a beautiful blend of modern and traditional architecture, so you should choose a style that would complement the overall look and feel of the area.
- Functionality: A bathroom remodel should not only look good but should also be functional. It is crucial to consider what kind of fixtures and features would be best suited for your lifestyle. For example, if you have a large family, you may want to invest in a double sink, and if you enjoy long soaks, you may want to install a bathtub.
- Contractor: Choosing the right contractor is crucial when undertaking any remodeling project. You should look for a contractor with a good reputation, experience, and relevant licenses to ensure that you get the best quality work within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunnyside GardensPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensFordhamHamilton HeightsGreenpointYorkville