The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the overall design and style of the bathroom. A luxurious bathroom remodel should be cohesive with the rest of the home's aesthetic and architecture.
- Choose high-end fixtures and materials, such as marble or quartz countertops, high-quality tiles, and upscale lighting and plumbing fixtures.
- Think about the functionality of the space. Consider adding features like double sinks, a separate shower and soaking tub, and ample storage options.
- Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting, including natural light where possible. Consider adding dimmer switches and accent lighting for a spa-like ambiance.
- Work with an experienced contractor who has a track record of successful luxury bathroom remodels. Look for someone who can provide references and has a portfolio of completed projects that meet your specific aesthetic and functional needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bellerose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bellerose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bellerose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BelleroseBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom