The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Set a realistic budget for the project and ensure that you allocate enough funds for high-end fixtures, fittings, and materials.
- Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized to create a luxurious and functional space. This may involve repositioning plumbing fixtures or adding additional storage solutions.
- Choose a design theme that reflects your personal style and complements the existing decor of your home. Classic styles like Art Deco and traditional are popular choices for luxury bathroom designs.
- Invest in high-quality lighting solutions that can be adjusted to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. This may include task lighting for specific areas like the vanity, ambient lighting for the main space, and accent lighting to highlight key features.
- Work with a reputable contractor or interior designer who has experience in luxury bathroom renovations to ensure that the project is completed to a high standard and within your timeline and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way