The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the overall style of your home and how you want your kitchen to fit in with that aesthetic.
- Think about high-end materials, such as marble or quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and high-quality appliances.
- Consider the layout of your space and whether you want to make any changes to improve functionality, such as adding an island or repositioning the sink and stove.
- Invest in high-end finishes, such as custom lighting fixtures, designer window treatments, and luxury flooring options, to elevate the overall look and feel of your space.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience with luxury kitchen remodels and can help you create a design that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodsideExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink