Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Auburndale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of your bathroom and the space available. Plan the placement of the fixtures and storage accordingly.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your taste and complements the overall design of your home. Consider modern and minimalist fixtures and finishes.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom. Incorporate both natural and artificial lighting to enhance the ambience and functionality of the space.
- Storage: Optimize storage space by incorporating built-in cabinets, shelves, and vanities. Consider storage solutions that are efficient and accessible.
- Accessibility: Consider the needs of all users, including guests and individuals with disabilities, when choosing fixtures, accessories, and finishes for your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleHow To Pick A General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Explore Contemporary Bathroom Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth JamaicaBaysideBeechhurstQueensboro Hill