Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how you can maximize the space to achieve a functional and comfortable bathroom. This may include rearranging fixtures, adding storage space or changing the location of the shower or tub.
- Color scheme: Choose a modern color scheme that suits your taste and complements the style of your home. Light colors can make a small bathroom feel more spacious while bold colors can add a dramatic effect. Consider using accent tiles or a feature wall to add interest.
- Storage: A modern bathroom should have ample storage to keep items organized and off the floor. This may include cabinets, shelves, or a built-in vanity. Consider adding mirrors to make the space feel larger and reflect light.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a modern bathroom. Consider adding natural light or installing energy-efficient LED lighting fixtures that highlight the features of the room. Also, consider adding dimmer switches to control the ambiance.
- Fixtures and finishes: The fixtures and finishes you choose can make or break the modern style of your bathroom. Consider sleek and minimalist fixtures and finishes such as chrome or brushed nickel. Also, consider using materials such as marble, granite or quartz for countertops and floors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro HillCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWilliamsbridgeQueensboro HillOakland GardensMurray Hill