The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic of the bathroom in relation to the rustic theme. Choose materials and fixtures that complement the rustic look, such as reclaimed wood, stone or copper fixtures.
- Think about the practicality of the bathroom remodel. Ensure that the space is functional and meets your needs, such as having enough storage and counter space.
- Take into account the bathroom's current layout and plumbing. Consider any plumbing or electrical work that may need to be done and factor that into the budget and timeline.
- Consider incorporating natural elements such as plants, rocks, or water features to enhance the rustic feel and create a calming atmosphere in the bathroom.
- Ensure proper ventilation in the bathroom to prevent rust and moisture buildup. Install a high-quality exhaust fan to keep the air circulating and prevent mold and mildew growth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Jamaica
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Jamaica
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Jamaica
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South JamaicaModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks