Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Belle Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Make sure to consider the layout of your bathroom to make the most out of the limited space. Consider options such as installing a corner sink or a sliding door to maximize space.
- Storage: One of the biggest challenges in a small bathroom is finding storage space. Consider adding shelving or cabinets to make the most of available space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or replacing outdated fixtures to brighten up the space.
- Color scheme: Choosing a light, neutral color scheme can help create the illusion of space in a small bathroom. Avoid dark colors, which can make the room feel cramped and closed-in.
- Fixtures and fittings: Upgrading fixtures and fittings such as faucets, showerheads, and towel racks can give your small bathroom a fresh, modern feel without breaking the bank.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCanarsieStarrett CityLindenwoodBergen Beach