The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize storage: In a small bathroom, storage is crucial. Consider adding shelves or cabinets to help declutter the space and make it more functional.
- Choose space-saving fixtures: Opt for a compact toilet, a small sink, and a shower-tub combo to save space without sacrificing functionality.
- Focus on lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel much more spacious. Consider adding a skylight or installing bright overhead lights to make the space feel brighter and more open.
- Upgrade your finishes: Updating your bathroom's finishes, such as the flooring, countertops, and cabinetry, can give the space a fresh, modern look without requiring a major renovation.
- Consider the layout: If possible, reconfiguring the layout of your bathroom can help maximize space and create a more open, functional space. Consider working with a professional bathroom designer to come up with the best layout for your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Oakland Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Oakland Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Oakland Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Oakland GardensHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes