Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Maspeth
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and determine if it is functional. Ensure that there is adequate space for all fixtures and that they are in the proper location.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial element in any bathroom. Ensure that there is adequate lighting for grooming and make-up application, as well as ambient lighting for a relaxing bath or shower.
- Flooring: Choose appropriate flooring that is durable and slip-resistant. Porcelain or ceramic tiles are a popular choice for bathrooms due to their durability and ease of maintenance.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality fixtures that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Pay attention to details such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
- Storage: Consider storage solutions such as cabinets, shelves, and medicine cabinets. Adequate storage will help keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Maspeth
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Maspeth
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Maspeth
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MaspethTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?