Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and if it is functional for your needs. Would you like to change the positioning of the sink, toilet, or shower/tub?
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a bathroom, both for functionality and aesthetics. Think about adding additional light fixtures or changing the current ones to create a brighter, more welcoming space.
- Storage: Bathrooms typically require a lot of storage, so consider adding cabinets, shelves, or other storage solutions to keep toiletries and linens organized.
- Fixtures and materials: Choose fixtures and materials that fit your style and budget. From faucets and showerheads to tiles and countertops, make sure they are durable and easy to maintain.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is vital in a bathroom to prevent the buildup of moisture, which can lead to mold and mildew. Consider adding a ventilation fan or making sure the current one is functioning properly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodKitchen Backsplash Ideas 202311 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum