Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Port Ivory
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom, and whether or not it needs to be changed to better suit your needs. This includes the placement of fixtures such as the sink, toilet, and shower or bath, as well as the overall flow of the space.
- Storage: Make sure you have adequate storage space in your bathroom, including cabinets, shelves, and possibly even built-in storage solutions. This will help keep your space organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Think about the type and amount of lighting you want in your bathroom, including task lighting for grooming and applying makeup, as well as ambient lighting for relaxation and mood-setting.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. Consider options such as tile, vinyl, or even concrete for a modern and industrial look.
- Fixtures and finishes: Choose fixtures and finishes that match your style and budget, and that will stand up to the wear and tear of daily use. This includes items such as faucets, showerheads, toilet paper holders, and towel bars.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port Ivory7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement