Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define the scope of the project: Determine what needs to be remodeled in your bathroom. Decide on the areas that need attention such as the sink, fixtures, walls, flooring, and lighting.
- Budget and timeline: Determine how much you can afford to spend on the project and how long you're willing to spend on the remodel.
- Choose the right materials: Consider the quality, cost, and durability of materials. Choose materials that are water-resistant, easy to clean, and have a low maintenance cost.
- Consult an expert: If you're not sure about the design or construction, work with a professional renovator who can guide you through the process and ensure quality workmanship.
- Take safety into account: Consider safety aspects of the remodel, such as slip-resistant flooring, grab bars, and adequate lighting to prevent accidents in the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks