The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Design: The design of the bathroom is the first factor to consider when remodeling. You need to choose a design that aligns with your taste and preference. Consider the color, lighting, flooring, and fixtures that fit your style.
- Budget: The cost of remodeling is another factor to consider. You should plan a budget and stick to it. Consider your finances and decide on the type of renovation you can afford.
- Storage Space: Storage is essential in a bathroom, and you should consider the available space when planning the remodel. You can opt for open shelves, built-in cabinets, or floating vanities for more storage space.
- New Fixtures: Upgrading your bathroom fixtures can give your bathroom a fresh look. Consider changing the sink, toilet, bathtub, and showerhead. You can choose from a wide variety of styles, materials, and finishes.
- Professional Services: Consider hiring a professional to help you with the remodel. They can help you with the design, planning, and installation of fixtures. A contractor can also give you advice on the best materials and designs for your bathroom remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City