Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Port Richmond
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. Easy bathroom remodels can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, depending on the scope of the project.
- Choose a design that is functional and practical. Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, as well as any specific needs you may have, such as more storage or better lighting.
- Pick durable and water-resistant materials. Bathrooms are high-moisture areas so choose materials that can withstand the constant exposure to water and humidity. Tiles, vinyl, and fiberglass are popular options.
- Hire a licensed and insured contractor for the job. An experienced contractor can help you with the design, provide valuable advice on material selection, and ensure that the work is done safely and up to code.
- Don't forget about the little details. Faucets, lighting fixtures, and accessories can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your bathroom. Make sure to choose pieces that complement your design and fit within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Richmond
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Richmond
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Richmond
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port Richmond11 Penny Tile Design IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement