Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Bulls Head
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved. Consider adding an island, changing the location of appliances, and maximizing counter space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and can withstand heavy use. Consider using natural wood, stone or brick for a rustic look.
- Storage: Make sure there is enough storage for kitchen essentials. Consider incorporating open shelving, cabinets, and pantry space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, or skylights to brighten up the space.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the style of the farmhouse kitchen. Consider using muted colors such as white, gray, or beige for a classic farmhouse look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bulls Head
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bulls Head
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bulls Head
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bulls HeadKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement