Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Port Ivory
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- 1. Layout: Your remodeling plans should take into consideration the size and layout of your kitchen. You should consider the appliances and the placement of the sink, stove, and refrigerator to maximize space and functionality.
- 2. Cabinets: Cabinets can be a significant investment in a remodeling project. You should consider the style, size, and color of your cabinets to match the overall design of your kitchen. Custom cabinetry can add a unique touch to your farmhouse kitchen.
- 3. Countertops: Countertops are another essential part of your kitchen. You can choose from a variety of materials, including granite, quartz, and marble. Make sure you select a countertop that is durable, low maintenance, and able to withstand heavy use.
- 4. Lighting: Proper lighting in your kitchen is essential when cooking and entertaining. You should consider different types of lighting, such as pendant lighting and recessed lighting, to add a warm and inviting atmosphere to your farmhouse kitchen.
- 5. Flooring: The right flooring can enhance the look and feel of your farmhouse kitchen. Hardwood flooring or tile are popular options for farmhouse-style kitchens. Make sure you choose a flooring option that is durable, easy to clean, and complements the overall design of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port IvoryTips on a Wood Floor BathroomKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas