Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design and Layout: Consider the overall design and layout of the kitchen before making any major changes. Determine what works and what doesn't work for your family's lifestyle and cooking habits.
- Budget: Set a budget for the project and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, labor costs, and unexpected expenses that may arise during the remodel.
- Functionality: Evaluate the functionality of the kitchen and determine if there are any changes that need to be made to improve its efficiency, such as adding more counter space, storage, or better lighting.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that are energy-efficient and fit within your budget. Make sure the appliances you purchase are the right size and style for your kitchen layout.
- Materials: Choose durable materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as quartz or granite countertops, hardwood flooring, and stainless steel appliances. Consider the color scheme and style of the materials to ensure they complement the overall design of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm ParkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Install An OvenHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel