Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the layout: When doing a large kitchen remodel in New Brighton, Staten Island, it is important to consider the layout of the space. This can involve repositioning appliances, adding cabinetry, or even knocking down walls to create a more open floor plan.
- Budget: Another important consideration is your budget. A large kitchen remodel can be costly, so it is important to plan ahead and factor in all the costs associated with the project, including materials, labor, and permits.
- Style: The style of the kitchen should also be taken into account when doing a large remodel. This can involve choosing a color scheme or selecting new materials that fit with the overall aesthetic of the home.
- Functionality: When redesigning a kitchen, functionality is key. Consider how you use the space and what features will make the kitchen more functional for your needs. This may include adding more storage or upgrading to more advanced appliances.
- Contractor: Finally, it is important to consider the contractor you choose to work with. Make sure to do your research, read reviews, and get referrals from friends and family to ensure you are working with a reliable, experienced contractor who will deliver quality work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New BrightonA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets