Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. A large kitchen remodel can quickly become expensive, so be sure to have a clear idea of how much you're willing to spend.
- Consider the layout and flow of your kitchen. This may involve moving walls or repositioning appliances to improve functionality and accessibility.
- Choose high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. This includes durable countertops, flooring, and cabinetry.
- Select a color scheme that complements your personal style and enhances the overall look and feel of your kitchen. This may involve coordinating different materials and finishes to create a cohesive design.
- Hire a reputable contractor with experience in large kitchen remodels. Look for someone who can provide references, has good communication skills, and is willing to work within your budget and timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General Contractor