Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Consider the design style that matches your taste, lifestyle, and overall home architecture. Aesthetic choices should consider materials, colors, and fixtures. Plan for accessibility, ease of use, and optimal functionality.
- Layout: Decide on a kitchen layout that maximizes space utilization and flow. Consider the space you have and whether you want to open up the kitchen to the living areas or separate it from other rooms. Experiment with different design options before settling on a final decision.
- Budget: Establish a realistic budget for the remodel, including contingencies for unforeseen expenses. Ensure you balance the cost of materials, labor, and design features, with the value that they bring to the overall project.
- Timing: Consider the time required to complete the project, accounting for any unexpected delays. Plan for permits, inspections, and any other necessary approvals, to avoid any legal issues. Aim to minimize disruptions to your daily routine while the work is being done.
- Contractors: Select an experienced contractor who has expertise in kitchen remodels. Research their reputation, qualifications, licenses, and past work. Have a detailed contract in place that outlines the scope of work, timelines, pricing, and all associated costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Install An OvenPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Pick A General ContractorSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandStapletonSt. GeorgeGreat KillsLighthouse Hill