Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: It is important to have a clear budget in mind before beginning a large kitchen remodel in Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island. This will help to avoid overspending and ensure that the project stays within your financial means.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for better functionality and flow. This may involve repositioning appliances, installing new cabinetry or changing the overall design of the space.
- Materials: The materials used in your kitchen remodel should be durable and practical for daily use. Consider using materials such as quartz or granite countertops and hardwood flooring for longevity and a high-end look and feel.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential for any kitchen remodel. Consider incorporating built-in cabinetry, a pantry or other storage solutions to maximize storage space and keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key in any kitchen remodel. Consider installing multiple light sources, such as overhead lighting, task lighting and under cabinet lighting, to ensure that your kitchen is well-lit and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse HillNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Install An Oven