The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances, sink, and workspaces. You may want to consider an open concept or a more traditional closed layout depending on your needs.
- Storage: Plan for ample storage solutions, including cabinetry, shelving, and pantry space. Consider custom cabinets for a more personalized touch or maximizing cabinet space with pull-out drawers, lazy susans, or other organizational solutions.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Consider natural light sources, such as windows, as well as lighting fixtures for task lighting and ambiance.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that fit your needs and budget. Consider energy-efficient options for cost savings over time.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and aesthetically pleasing countertop material that can withstand everyday use. Popular options include granite, quartz, and solid surface materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors