Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Butler Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the space available and ensure that the bathroom design allows for easy movement and functionality, even with multiple people using the room.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that provide ample lighting, including task lighting over the vanity and ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Materials: Select functional and durable materials that can withstand high levels of moisture and humidity, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz or granite countertops, and water-resistant paint or wallpaper.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage options to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free, such as built-in shelves, cabinets, and drawers.
- Smart Technology: Consider adding smart technology to increase convenience, such as a voice-activated shower or a heated toilet seat, as well as energy-efficient fixtures to conserve water and electricity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Butler Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Butler Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Butler Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Butler ManorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile Ideas