Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of the bathroom. Decide on changes such as relocating the fixtures or changing the shower/tub type.
- Materials: Choose durable, waterproof, and non-slip materials for the bathroom floor, walls, and fixtures. Consider materials such as ceramic or porcelain tiles, quartz or granite countertops, and high-quality plumbing fixtures.
- Lighting and ventilation: Ensure that there is proper lighting and ventilation in the bathroom. Consider installing a ventilation fan to reduce moisture and prevent mold growth.
- Storage: Plan for sufficient storage space for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom necessities. Consider installing a vanity or adding wall-mounted shelves or cabinets.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the project and allocate funds for each aspect of the remodel. Consider hiring professional contractors for plumbing and electrical work to ensure safety and efficiency.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom