Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Size: Consider the size and layout of your current bathroom to determine if any changes are needed. If the current layout works, you can make minor changes like replacing fixtures or updating the cabinet doors. However, if you want to maximize the space, you may need to knock down walls or move plumbing fixtures.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the bathroom remodel. This will help you prioritize the changes you want to make and ensure you don't overspend.
- Style and Design: Choose a design that reflects your personal style and preferences. Look for inspiration online or in magazines to help you create a cohesive design. Consider factors such as color scheme, lighting, and materials when designing your new bathroom.
- Functionality and Accessibility: Consider the functionality and accessibility of your bathroom. If you have mobility issues, it may be necessary to install grab bars or a walk-in tub. If you have a large family, you may need to consider adding additional storage or even a second sink.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable and experienced contractor to help you with the remodel. Look for recommendations from friends and family or online reviews to ensure you choose a contractor who will deliver high-quality work within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse Village5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?