Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Pelham Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Choose a design plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen. Determine if you need to add more storage or counter space.
- Think about the materials you want to use for your countertops, cabinets, and flooring. Consider durability, maintenance, and aesthetics.
- Optimize lighting fixtures and layer the lighting. Consider installing task lighting under your cabinets, recessed lighting, and pendants or chandeliers for added ambiance.
- Make sure to hire trusted professionals to do the job. Work with licensed contractors, plumbers, electricians, and designers to ensure your remodel is done correctly and meets safety and legal standards.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham ParkwayKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxParkchesterUniversity HeightsMaspethBeechhurst