Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Morris Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved to optimize functionality and flow. This includes factors such as the placement of appliances, the location of the sink, and the amount of counter space available.
- Style: Choose a style that fits the overall farmhouse aesthetic, while also reflecting your personal preferences. This can include elements such as cabinetry, flooring, and lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens tend to have a lot of storage space, so consider adding elements such as a pantry or additional cabinets to maximize storage options.
- Materials: Select high-quality, durable materials that will stand up to the wear and tear of daily use in a kitchen. This can include materials such as granite or quartz countertops, hardwood flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a kitchen, so consider adding task lighting under the cabinets or additional overhead lighting to ensure that the space is well-lit and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris ParkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets