Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Williamsbridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Space: You need to consider the size of your kitchen when planning a remodel. Williamsbridge has some small apartments, so you should aim to maximize the use of your space. A modern kitchen remodel can help you create more space by removing bulky cabinets, introducing an island, and adopting an open floor plan.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a modern kitchen. You need to install adequate lighting sources in the right places. In Williamsbridge, you can consider installing a combination of overhead lights, task lights, and natural light to create a bright and inviting kitchen.
- Storage: A modern kitchen should have enough storage space. You need to identify your storage needs and the best storage solutions. Consider installing cabinets, drawers, and shelves that are functional and stylish. You can also incorporate storage solutions like pull-out pantries, lazy Susans, and built-in wine racks.
- Technology: The world is becoming increasingly digital, and so are kitchens. You need to consider incorporating technology into your modern kitchen remodel in Williamsbridge. You can install smart appliances, touchless faucets, voice-activated lighting, and other tech gadgets to make your kitchen more efficient and convenient.
- Style: Finally, you need to ensure that your modern kitchen remodel aligns with your personal style. Williamsbridge is a diverse neighborhood that offers a range of interior styles. Consider working with a designer to create a modern kitchen that reflects your taste and preferences. You can choose from different color schemes, countertop materials, and finishes to create a unique and stylish kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Williamsbridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Williamsbridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Williamsbridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WilliamsbridgeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast ElmhurstSteinwayAstoria HeightsWilliamsbridge