Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Port Morris
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall aesthetic of the bathroom - the rustic style should be cohesive and consistent throughout the space
- Choose materials that are durable and practical - natural stone, wood, and ceramic tiles work well in a rustic bathroom
- Think about storage solutions - rustic bathrooms often have open shelving or repurposed furniture such as vintage crates for storing towels and toiletries
- Add rustic accents such as a clawfoot tub, copper fixtures, and exposed pipes to enhance the overall theme
- Lighting is important - consider adding dimmer switches and using warm, soft lighting to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Morris
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Morris
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Morris
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port Morris11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMorrisaniaRemsen VillageFort GreeneClaremont Village