Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: In a small bathroom, the layout is crucial. Consider maximizing space by using compact fixtures and arranging them in a way that maximizes functionality and storage.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel more spacious. Consider adding task lighting above the sink and shower, as well as ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is essential to keep the space clutter-free. Consider adding shelves or built-in storage to maximize space without sacrificing style.
- Materials: Choose materials that can withstand moisture and humidity, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, and opt for a light color palette to make the space feel more open and airy.
- Accessibility: If you plan to age in place, consider adding features like grab bars, a walk-in shower, and a toilet with a higher seat to make your bathroom safer and more accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse Village5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel