Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Norwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Size of the bathroom: Consider the size of the bathroom before starting the remodel. Small bathrooms require careful planning and smart design solutions to maximize the available space.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider where you can save money by reusing existing fixtures or choosing affordable alternatives without compromising on style.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in small bathrooms to make them appear larger and more inviting. Consider adding task lighting and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is essential in small bathrooms. Consider adding built-in storage solutions or freestanding units that will help you keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and suitable for small bathrooms. Consider using light-colored tiles, glass, and reflective surfaces to help create the illusion of a larger space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Norwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Norwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Norwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in NorwoodMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Install An OvenWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York