The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when doing a traditional kitchen remodel in Co-op City, The Bronx, is the layout. A well-designed layout can make a small kitchen more spacious and functional. Consider factors like countertop space, storage, and flow of movement.
- Style: Another factor to consider is the style of the kitchen. Traditional kitchens are known for their warm, inviting feel and timeless appeal. Choose classic elements like wood cabinetry, natural stone countertops, and ceramic tile floors to create a cohesive look.
- Appliances: When upgrading your kitchen, consider upgrading your appliances as well. Energy-efficient options can save you money on your utility bills and enhance the overall look and feel of your space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen, but it's especially important in a traditional design. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights above the island to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Budget: Finally, it's essential to consider your budget when planning a kitchen remodel in Co-op City. Traditional kitchens can be costly, but it's possible to create a stunning look without breaking the bank. Be sure to price out each element of your remodel and prioritize the most important aspects of your design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel