Guide to a bathroom Remodel in North Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and think about how you could maximize the space to create a more functional and efficient layout.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize which features are most important to you. This will help you make informed decisions on where to allocate your budget.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal preference and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Popular styles in North Side, Brooklyn include modern and industrial.
- Storage: Think about storage solutions that will keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free. This could include cabinets, shelves, or built-in storage solutions.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your bathroom and how it can be improved to create a more relaxing and functional space. This could include adding additional lighting fixtures or changing the color temperature of your light bulbs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near North Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near North Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in North Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in North SideAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMarble HillVinegar HillSomervilleFlatlands