Guide to a bathroom Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the space available and the preferred bathroom layout. Will you need to rearrange fixtures or change the plumbing? Accurately measure the area and plan accordingly.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel, including material costs, labor, and unforeseen expenses. Look for sales or discounts on materials to save on costs.
- Style: Decide on a theme or style you want for your bathroom. Consider the existing decor of your home and work with complementary colors and materials. Choose fixtures and accessories that fit your preferred style.
- Storage: Assess the storage needs of your bathroom. Does it need more cabinets, shelves, or extra space for towels and toiletries? Plan storage options that don't take up too much floor space.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in creating a comfortable and functional bathroom. Consider the amount of natural light and add fixtures for ambient or task lighting. Choose energy-efficient bulbs to save on electricity costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Side8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMarble HillClaremont VillageVinegar HillBedford Stuyvesant