The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design Style: Choose the appropriate design style that suits your taste and preference. Some common design styles include modern, minimalist, eclectic or the classic vintage style.
- Layout: Consider how you intend to use the bathroom and the available space. Ensure you factor in the location of plumbing pipes and electrical wiring when deciding on the layout.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Choose high-quality fixtures and fittings that suit your style while still being practical. Some essential fixtures include the toilet, sink, shower, and bathtub.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for a contemporary bathroom. You can choose from different types of light fixtures such as recessed, wall-mounted, or chandeliers, to create the desired ambiance and mood.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom can be a costly venture. Hence, it is essential to plan your budget and allocate funds to the different aspects of your project. Ensure you get a detailed estimate of the costs, including labor and materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sheepshead Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sheepshead BayWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks