Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Bushwick
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Start with a clear budget - Determine the amount you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize the areas that require the most attention.
- Think about functionality - Make sure your new bathroom design is practical and functional for your family's needs; consider the space, storage, and fixtures.
- Choose durable materials - Opt for quality, long-lasting materials that will withstand regular use and the wear and tear of daily life in a busy household.
- Lighting and ventilation - Proper lighting and ventilation are essential for every bathroom; consider adding a window, or installing an exhaust fan to ensure proper airflow and lighting.
- Hire the right contractor - Choose a contractor who has experience in designing and remodeling bathrooms; verify their credentials, reviews, and references before hiring them for your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bushwick
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bushwick
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bushwick
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BushwickHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynManhattanvilleHighland ParkKensingtonRidgewood