Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Georgetown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout and functionality: When doing a farmhouse kitchen remodel in Georgetown, Brooklyn, it is important to consider the layout and functionality of the space. The layout should promote efficiency and flow, with sufficient storage, counter space, and work zones.
- Materials and finishes: Choosing the right materials and finishes is crucial to achieving the desired look and feel of a farmhouse kitchen. Consider natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick, and finishes that evoke a rustic, vintage feel.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important in any kitchen, but especially in a farmhouse kitchen where the focus is on creating a warm, inviting atmosphere. Consider incorporating multiple light sources, including pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and dimmer switches.
- Appliances: When selecting appliances for a farmhouse kitchen remodel, look for models that blend seamlessly with the overall aesthetic. Stainless steel or black appliances can work well in a farmhouse kitchen, but so can retro-style appliances in pastel colors.
- Color scheme: Choosing the right color scheme is key to achieving a cohesive and inviting farmhouse kitchen. Consider neutral hues such as white, cream, or beige for the walls and cabinetry, then add pops of color with accessories, such as vintage-inspired rugs, curtains, and dishware.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Georgetown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Georgetown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Georgetown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GeorgetownHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Install An OvenHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement