Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen is crucial as it affects the functionality and flow of the room. Consider the size and shape of the space and plan the workflow of your kitchen accordingly.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances can make a huge difference in the efficiency and aesthetics of your kitchen. Choose appliances with energy efficiency ratings to save on utility bills and select appliances that fit into your kitchen design.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen. Consider the type of storage you need and the available space. Install cabinets, shelves, and drawers that fit your needs and style.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your kitchen. Consider adding different types of lighting such as pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting to enhance the ambiance.
- Design: The design of your kitchen should reflect your personal style, while also taking into consideration the overall design of your home. Choose materials, colors, and finishes that complement your home's style, and create a cohesive look throughout.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Basin5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Install An OvenHow To Find A Good General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement